Saturday, January 23, 2010

Noah's 3rd Birthday!









Since I'm playing catch up the next few blogs will mainly be pictures. Sorry I'm so slow! Is anyone still out there!??


Noah has really been into Fire Trucks lately. So what would be more fitting than to have a Fire Truck Birthday Party. We had family and a few friends over to help him celebrate. Noah was glad to see everyone! I think he was really excited to have his friend Luke at his party this year. Luke is a 3 yr old neighbor boy.

Nate seemed to really enjoy helping Noah eat his Birthday cake! I think he was gearing up for his own Birthday.

2 comments:

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Little Critter! Love him. :)

Micaila said...

I totally had that book as a kid. I think I even had the tape that went with it where it is read aloud and you can follow along.