Thursday, October 23, 2008

Big Brother Noah



Yep it's true! Noah is going to be a big brother next summer! We are excited. Noah has been practicing saying "big brother". Hopefully by the time the new baby arrives he'll have it down. My first appointment and ultrasound was Monday. Everything looks good and baby # 2 is due June 1, 2009. Baby's heart rate measured 171. My new doctor says she won't let me go to 40 weeks like I did with Noah. She is concerned the baby might get too big since I have gestational diabetes. I'm not real worried about it since I was able to get Noah out at 40 weeks. But the idea of going before 40 weeks will probably sound great closer to time. Anyways, Noah's sibling will probably be born sometime the end of next May!

Here's baby's first picture! 8 weeks 2 days.

No comments: